Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everything

Tonight I am feeling as if "I can't do it all." I try. I really do. I try to exercise 3 times a week, eat healthy, have Cami eat healthy, keep up with the house cleaning, keep up with the laundry, maintain the yard, be a great mommy, make lunches, make breakfast, make dinner, be a great employee, etc. I try to be social with my fabulous friends. I can't seem to make it all work at the same time, though. I see other mommy's do it. I have friends that do it. I'm not sure why I can't do it. Ugh.

However, I love, love, love watching my girl play soccer. I love her laugh. I love tickling her sweet, soft skin at bedtime. I even love her meltdowns b/c I know that she has a huge heart and a love for life. I love her sassiness. I love her witty comments. I love her dedication to learning. I'm truly blessed. I have one amazing, full-of-life daughter.

So what if I can't do it all?!?! I was put on this earth to be Camilla Jane's mother. Thank you, God.

No comments: