Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gymnastics


Tonight was the end of year gymnastics showcase. Last year Cami was so uncomfortable that she wouldn't leave the coach's side. She helped him lead the class in stretches and stayed next to him most of the time. This year she was comfortable to the point that I couldn't get her to stop being silly. Most of the video I got is of her giving me a silly face. She did great and was THRILLED to get her medal. Her daddy came and that was the highlight of the night b/c she thought he wasn't going to get to come. YAY for Cami! Of course, bedtime was an issue AGAIN! She was so overstimulated that she couldn't calm her little body down. So she is once again in my bed (I know, it's becoming a horrible habit) and just now got to sleep. I dread getting her up in the morning...eek!

2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

Poor Ash. It's no fun. My kids don't usually fall asleep until 10 every night. The little farts!

mbc said...

You're not going to get her up in the morning--you're going to put her in her bed!! :-)