Monday, September 8, 2008

Teeth




Well, my sweet girlie lost 3 teeth over the last 3 days! She lost one front tooth wrestling with her daddy on Saturday. Today I was walking down the hall at school and the counselor said, "Ms. Swindle, don't go too far, your daughter is in the nurse and she might want to see you." I rushed to the nurse's office and there she was with a pink tooth treasure box, a huge smile plastered on her face. Then, 4 hours later as were walking out of school to get to karate, she was drinking out of a straw and said, "MOM! I lost my tooth!" Sure enough, the other front tooth fell out. Geez...Tooth Fairy has a busy night.

2 comments:

Boyz3Mommy said...

GOOD lord...I hope the tooth fairy doesn't have crazy problems at your house like she did at mine!! :)

sunshine said...

I know! I think about your story every time she looses a tooth! You crack me up!