Friday, July 11, 2008

High School Musical




Okay, I know you are all anxiously awaiting my post about Cami's theatrical debut in HSM as Sharpay (hehehe)! Well, my camera wouldn't work! I have to wait for her father to send me some pics before I can post those. However, I did get video! I don't know how to upload that to here, though...sorry! I can tell you that she was precious and did great. Her age group didn't use props or costumes, so it was very basic. I was proud of her for performing without 'magic' tights, however (which we used to have to use during performances). My little girl is growing up and I don't like it one bit! She told everyone where to sit and what to do, all the while remembering her own lines and minimal dance moves! She did have a terrible break down after it was over because she wanted to come home with me and instead, had to go with her daddy. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I pray she doesn't resent me for making her go with him when she doesn't want to.

1 comment:

Boyz3Mommy said...

I can't wait to see that video. Put it on here, it's easy cheesy.